Swimming with dolphins in New Zealand
|Dolphin Blue offers you dolphin watching tours departing from Tauranga
Dolphin Day Trip:
Spend a day with us aboard Commander 1 locating, watching and swimming with dolphins. Also observing other marine life. We also offer other en-route activities- snorkelling, swimming, kayaking or relaxing onboard. Check out one of our dolphin sighting by clicking here.
- Passenger numbers are limited to 15. This ensures your interaction with dolphins and other marine life is greatly enhanced.
- If you choose to get into the water to swim with dolphins you will be supplied with wetsuits, snorkelling equipment and will have the full support of our experienced crew.
- Morning tea and beverages provided. Please remember to bring your lunch.
The Bay of Plenty is not only home to dolphins but has an abundance of marine and bird life such as whales, seals, sunfish, seabirds and New Zealand's own blue penguins, so there is never a shortage of things to see on a trip out of the Tauranga harbour!
We look forward to having you on board!
11 November 2013
Dear Paul and team,
Thank you for providing us with such an awesome day out. Although there were no pods of dolphins around on that day, we saw loads of bird life around, including albatross. When we anchored for our picnic lunch at Mayor Island, it was great that you lowered the kayaks for us to use in the sheltered bay. It was lots of fun paddling around where the seal was, and with the water being so clear it was a bonus to see the sting-ray moving around the boat.
Your knowledge of the wildlife was amazing, obviously you have a real passion for it. As we happened to be in a very small group we felt that we were looked after especially well. We really appreciate your offer of another day out with you. We are looking forward to coming back again next year.
Ivan and Wendy
or please contact us;
Tel: 027 666 8047
Intl: 0064 27 666 8047
email: To e-mail us please click here
Dolphin Day Trip
Join us for a dolphin watching and swimming encounter!
- Passenger numbers limited to 15.
- Morning tea and refreshments provided.
- Wetsuits and snorkelling equipment included.
$150.00 per Adult
$100.00 per Child
(Infants - 3 yrs and under free)
Inclusive of GST