Swimming with dolphins in New Zealand
|Dolphin Blue offers you dolphin watching tours departing from Tauranga |
Spend a day with us aboard Commander 1 locating and watching dolphin and other marine life.
Dolphin Day Trip:
Our aim each day is to locate, interact and if possible, swim with dolphins. We also offer other activities en-route - snorkelling, swimming or relaxing onboard. Check out one of our dolphin sighting by clicking here.
- Passenger numbers are limited to 15. This ensures your interaction with dolphins and other marine life is greatly enhanced.
- If you choose to get into the water to swim with dolphins you will be supplied with wetsuits, snorkelling equipment and will have the full support of our experienced crew.
The Bay of Plenty is not only home to dolphins but has an abundance of marine and bird life such as whales, seals, sunfish, seabirds and New Zealand's own blue penguins, so there is never a shortage of things to see on a trip out of the Tauranga harbour!
We look forward to having you on board!
Thanks so much for an amazing day – what a way to celebrate 40 years! Everyone had an awesome time and will treasure great memories from our day out & encounter with orca and dolphins, and swimming with stingrays in the bay on Mayor Island!! Credit to you all – fantastic crew and would recommend you to anyone wanting a lifetime experience!
Jill & Grier Fuller, January 2012
or please contact us;
Tel: 027 666 8047
Intl: 0064 27 666 8047
email: To e-mail us please click here
Dolphin Day Trip
Join us for a dolphin watching and swimming encounter!
- Passenger numbers limited to 15.
- Morning tea and refreshments provided.
- Wetsuits and snorkelling equipment included.
$140.00 per Adult
$100.00 per Child
(Infants - 3 yrs and under free)
Inclusive of GST